Board of Secondary Education Assam
Online Portal for Submission of Application Form for Admission into H.S. 1st Year
Instructions to the applicants:
1. Step 1: Login using your HSLC/AHM 2020 Roll No. and Date of Birth (as per Admit Card)
2. Step 2: Select your institute and fill up the online form.
3. Step 3: Upload scan copy of photograph, signature and necessary documents.
4. Step 4: Take a print out of the filled up form, and keep for future reference.
5. Step 5: Please do check the portal regularly for updates. You will be notified through the portal which intitution(s) you have been selected for admission.
Students who have NOT passed HSLC/AHM Examination 2020 are not eligible to apply through this portal.
Students can select and apply for more than one institution if desired.
Students who have passed prior to 2020, and those who are migrating from other board may visit the institute for offline form fillup.
From 26/07/2020 to 30/07/2020, students will see the institutions where he has been selected. He/She then has to select ONLY ONE institution for admission.
On 31/07/2020 students will get a confirmation note on his/ her admission status.
: (Please call between 10AM to 5PM on working days only) 7002381216 and 8752844030
Guidelines for Applicants
© 2020 || SEBA
Guidelines for Students/ Applicants
From 26/07/2020 To 30/07/2020
1. Students are needed to login to their portal.
2. Students will find an option to select the institution which has sent Admission Request to the students.
3. But students will be able to select only one Institution among the all requests received.
4. There will be option to view the Merit List of the Institutions for whom the students had already submitted the applications.